Here im describing about creating your own bootable xp cd without using any bootfile or floppy
nLite is a tool for permanent Windows components removal and pre-installation Windows configuration. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines.With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install does not include, or even contain on cd, the unwanted components.
You can download nLite from
note :for running nLite you must install .net frame work
- First of all copy the xp to your hard drive
- you can see a window like this
- Now browse the folder in which you copied xp
- nLite will automatcally detect the sp version and other info.
- click next to continue
- Now you can see a window like this
- here you can see a lot of choices (If u have an sp1 xp you can integrate sp2 here )
- To create a bootable cd of xp click on create bootable iso option
- click next...
- Now change the mode to "direct burn"
- boot sector to default
- Then burn
You done ittt .you had made your own xp bootable cd without using any floppy ,bootfile or any burnerrrr
stay cool n leave me a comment